Monday 24 October 2016

Bano Girls Transfered


 

 I’m getting transferred!  You’re not going to believe this but Hna Ricagno is going to be my capacitadora (sister training leader) again for her last cambio :( she goes home December 6. We are going to have intercambios (exchanges) :D I’m going to Victoria. I'll be companions with Hermana Mercau. She was born in Chile but grew up in U.S., Argentina, and Canada. I’m not sure if she’s Gringa or Latina ha-ha :D 

 I’m kind of concerned with my foot cause Hna May called me yesterday to ask me questions about it :P  She’s going to send me to another Dr. I really don’t want to have to come home because of it :P I’m thinking about just not telling my new comp ha-ha. It’s thanks to Hna Goulding that I have rested a little, honestly, she watches like a hawk.  The instant I start limping she goes, "don’t be stupid", and we go to a bench for a little bit or back to the house if its reeeeaaaallllyyy bad :P It should be better in Victoria, I’ve heard it’s quite small and flat as a board. Maquehue, where I've been for the past 6 months, is the biggest sector possible for Hna’s and it’s all full of hills, so we’ve been using lots of buses. We’ll prob starve from all the bus fair we've been paying. ha-ha, nah we'll be fine. I know it’s going to be ok, I just have to convince them it’s going to get better. I wouldn’t have thought about the possibility  that they might send me back home, it was when the bishop made a reference to Elder Yamashitas talk about the elder who changed missions, and how I might end up with a similar situation. :P What a meanie! But I’m fine really! It helps when I wear my croc shoes (poor things are going to die soon I think ha-ha) It helps because they’re flat flat. Hna Jones (Dr.) and Hna May think that the more support the better :P I have officially been forbidden from flip flops again, so crocs are my life and those pillow shoes you sent me- like heaven ha-ha :D

 Soledad, my bff here in Maquehue, her mission call is going to get here this week :P  I’m really sad I’m not going to be here. I was here when she decided to go :D She’s going to come to the bus station tomorrow.  I’m going to miss her lots, she always came with us everywhere. She is from Paraguay. I have decided I want to learn guarani, (language of the Paraguay) such a cool language. Hna Pemberton described it an Avatar, blue people language ha-ha.
 
More Pics from the trip to the ocean, and  a zone conference.

 







 Waiting for lunch with the familia Muñoz. My last lunch in Maquehue, it was french fries, hahaha it was fun :D

 

 
Rosi, Christian, and Andrea is the youngin. Ha-ha Rosi was crying when we stopped by quick to say goodbye. She’s kind of like a momma bear, she hates us because we like to pester them to come with us,  but she loves us too ha-ha.


 Oh it was so sad saying bye to Maria, she was just bawling most of the time. She gave me copper coasters with Chilean pics on them, so sweet. I’m going to miss her a lot. She is so incredibly special, seriously. She’s searching out family history and preparing to take her husband to the temple for baptism and all the rest when she goes to the temple in a year, she is getting her eternal marriage sì o sì ha-ha


I can’t even explain how much of a disaster trying to pack has been after six months, I’ve kind of moved in. ha-ha.

We went to Hno Ruiz´s house, and when we left, he shook my hand, then let go and hugged me really fast! When he let go he was laughing his head off, and Pia, the little girl in the next pics, his daughter, was killing herself laughing too. She was so shocked, I was too. We aren't supposed to be hugging men! That just made him laugh harder!

 
 I really felt like slowing down last week until I realized I only have 3 cambios (transfers) left after this one!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hna Ricagno goes home at the end of this cambio we're starting, and I got to Chile just after she did!

 
                                       Hna Mispa and Bishop
 

             One last lovely pic of Hna Pintus, and Hna Calderòn.


I’m surprised the ward survived the weirdness of the four of us together for so long actually, ha-ha it was a fun time. :D 

Love your amazing Shaylee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment