Thursday 31 March 2016

Happy Easter!

I had a fantastic Easter, thanks to all of your fabulous packages!


 


 
I found this video while I was searching for a certain talk I wanted to send Shaylee. I love this video and would love to send it to Shay, but she is not allowed to have headphones to listen to the videos. I thought this was a good way to bookmark it to share with her when she gets home.
 
 

 Oh Dad, it’s been a rough week! I’m so glad it’s over!!!!! I’m getting transferred to Los Angeles Avenida Alemania, and I’m going to be a trainer!!! I’m training a girl named Hermana Poiffer from Lehi Utah :D she's halfway done her training and I am gonna go in and polish it off I guess :D I’m excited, Hna Lee showed me a pic and she’s super cute! I’m also freaking out, I feel like crying!!!!  Hermana Ricagno is training a new newbie again so I’m gonna have a ¨sister¨ in the mission, and my äbuela¨ went home today :,(  It's been tough with my comp and stuff, but I did learn to love her :D

                                                  They look a little concerned about transfers
 
 
 Yeah I’m going to work my butt off and I’m going to be really happy there :D Hna Zuniga says it’s beautiful :D ha-ha I’m trying to be strong Hna Hill, Hna Palmer and Elder Woods are leaving today :( all my buds, they are going to do amazing things :D

We have to wait until at least next week to watch women’s conference :(


 Hna Mendoza taught me how to do voice recordings to send to you guys :D I bought the stuff to do it today :D (She did send a voice recording of her talking about her transfer and the people she is teaching, just gotta figure out how to get it to load onto the blog)
Ha-ha six months of missionary work has trashed this pair of shoes

 
 

Pretty feet! It’s a promise in the scriptures that my feet are beautiful :D

Romans 10:15
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
 

                      Margaret is super sad I’m leaving I hope she’s alright!
 
 

 

Alejandra's baptism is set for the 2nd of April, but we’ll see if it happens, she has a lot of anxiety to work through. I’m not going to be here.  I’m really sad cause I’ve been working with her for 5 months.

I told Shay that Chelsea asks how she is doing whenever we see her, this is her response:
Chelsea is so sweet I'm glad she’s going to be my aunt :D

                                                       
                                                       I’m officially kinda Chilean :D



No comments:

Post a Comment