Wednesday 11 November 2015

Last Week At The MTC


I DO definitely know I’m loved!  I love you all so much!
I get to email again on Saturday this week!! And I’m allowed to call you at the airports!! What’s the best way to do that?
 I leave the MTC at 3:30, Monday and fly straight to Santiago Chile then have a two hour layover and a one hour flight to the mission :) Hermana Stone has promised to get me safely through the airport. I love her, she is great.
So the post office is closed for printing emails Satmon, so the last time I can get those is Friday before noon :) (She means the emails you send and they print for her that day)

This week I started crying during class and Maestra Gutierrez, she is the Mexican lady I sent a pic with last week she teaches with Silva who is the mex in the pic this week, took me to the bathroom and I put a wet cloth on my neck and I was crying and giggling because I was crying and had no idea why. Turns out I had heat stroke! The cloth cleared me right up!!
 She served in California English speaking and she had to learn to ride a bike when she got to the mission and at the same time she was learning English still ha-ha! That would be dreadful! I really like her, she is fantastic. 
 Oh I bought an oil vial and had Elder King consecrate some oil for it :) so I’m set with that :)
(I asked her what she would like for Christmas, I meant to send her but books have always been her fav gift)
For Christmas, I would love "sleeping beauty" by Tarrah Montgomery. Just put it on my shelf by "I’m not Cinderella":D I’m having reading withdrawals! Ha-ha

I love you!
 Shay
 
Shaylee is super excited to get to Chile and get to work. Her fav Elder, Elder Putman had his appendix out this past week. He is back at the MTC recouping now. Shaylee said she wishes she was an elder so she could take a turn staying with him so she could spend a day sleeping. Lol! She said she mostly just wants to sleep on p-days. She says she lives off salads and treats, hope the food is more satisfying in Chile.


 
 




 Her teacher Silva
 Smarties?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment