Saturday 14 November 2015

Almost Packed


I just finished packing, mostly :/ I’m so excited to get out of here!!!! Yay!  My teacher gave us five minutes on email while we wait for our 2 real investigators!! Our first real investigator was this morning, on accident he was supposed to be a member, but we taught him about baptism and how little kids are saved through Christ’s atonement, because he is catholic and had 2 sons die really young. We also invited him to be baptized and he said yes!!! I about fell off of my chair!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nuts!! So now he is going to be put in contact with Mexican missionaries and yay :) He has some stuff he wants to change in his life before he can be baptized but he’s willing to do it. Our first convert ha-ha

 I love you guys soooo much, talk to you on Monday/Tuesday morning!!! (The missionaries get to call from the airport. I really wish we didn't just have cell phones, it's going to cost a fortune. Super excited to talk to her!)

 
Love Shaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment