Tuesday 21 June 2016

Jose

Happy Birthday Aunt Letje and Crew! 
 
So this week was nuts :D 
Yesterday Jose, the oldest gangster boy, came to church on his own.  The bishop pulled him into a room in front of the baptismal font and five min later called us in to tell us he had an announcement for us, and Jose was like "I’m getting baptized on Saturday!" I started crying :D  it was epic, that kid had his heart changed :D
 I got transferred this morning :D I’m now the comp of Hna Wright from Oregan, she’s pretty gangster herself, calls me the Nels, and is a diehard One Direction fan ha-ha!  She turns 20 on Friday and just finished her training yesterday :D Today we are going to a restaurant to celebrate Hna Wright’s birthday cause we live in the same house. She is one of the sisters I have been living with since I was last transferred. ha-ha I’m just changing bedrooms, cellphone, and investigators ha-ha :D so it’s going to be really weird.
Hna Ricagno is training again! That’s 2 little hermanitas now and she’s still the sister training leader, she’s a maquina (machine)ha-ha. 
 
 I found hibiscus flowers to eat :D they were actually really yummy :D whoohoo! :D I’m seriously just so grateful for you guys :D Also it is freezing at this moment :P
 
 
 
 
           I got a package from Kristy and the young women!
                                                  Yay!!!!


I love Andes mints! :D

 

1 comment:

  1. OK I totally just laughed out loud when I saw the picture of the package we sent...the message that is showing "No one cares" does not end there...it's the quote "No one cares about how much you know until they know how much you care" ...just hope nobody think we just sent No one cares haha!! The rest is just covered!!

    ReplyDelete