Monday 25 April 2016

Hard Week.

 It was a hard week, just thinking about dad leaving and having our family spread out even more just about did me in, I’ve been praying a lot.  I also got sick, and we had a lame week. The nurse told me I had to stay in until my fever went away. Then we kind of a had a scare with something in our apartment. The elders came and dedicated it and we slept in the caps house for a night and everything’s all good again. I promise :D I’m super sensitive to that stuff here more than ever :D ha-ha you have no idea how many people let us in cause they think were testigos (google translate says it means witnesses. I am not sure what kind of trouble, but I will hopefully get the full scoop next week when I ask her about it) ha-ha, Margaret for example :D speaking of Margaret I don’t know if I ever sent a pic of the bracelet she gave me when I left. It's silver and lápiz azuelí :D super expensive here. She told me to wear it and never forget her, because she’s not going to forget me. I Love her. The other pic is what my companion did while I was sleeping ha-ha

 
 
 
Tomorrow we have an appointment to visit a man named Patricio his wife is a member but he’s not, free baptism casi ha-ha!

             
             Hma Poyfair made me a new agenda while I was sick. I love it!


 
                             We had a kinder surprise FHE Monday night
 
I found Cheetos in the store today!!!! They don’t taste the same but they are crunchy!

                    Hma Poyfair filled Shay's camera with selfies while she was sick, poor bored girl.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment