Wednesday 28 September 2016

Bathroom Girls

I asked Shaylee if she knew when her release date was, we are trying to plan to go pick her up. I gained a month of waiting to see her again!!!
Ha-ha my plaque says March? It’s always been April 4th ish ha-ha :D  

 This cambio (transfer) is going to be my first, since Hna Ricagno, that I have had the same comp twice :D No one in our house was transferred, so the "bathroom girls" missionary appropriate girl band lives on :D we like the acoustics in church bathrooms :D I’m excited though I  really didn’t want to leave Maquehue cause I’m kind of really attached ha-ha I have been here almost 6 months, 4 cambios :D 
 

 So the pics.... this is mah-te :D mate. It’s awful and delicious all at once and it smells like rabbit poo, but I love it?



   Last week I sent a note to Hna Goulding's boyfriend Elder Tyrrell Nelson, telling him to surrender cause there’s only room for one Nelson and such and he sent me a “bring it on” back ha-ha so this should be interesting. I think I’m going to win :D 

Maria did not get baptized because she drank a tea with her friend last Sunday. When we went to see her Tuesday she offered us a drink, I asked for a tea and she brought out all her cute tea bags, and I noticed a couple teas that were against the word of wisdom. I asked her about them, we got things straightened out. The Holy Ghost inspired me to ask for tea, which I never do, and we prevented condemnation on ourselves for baptizing someone who wasn’t worthy phew ha-ha but she’s getting baptized the 24th :D and she threw out the teas :D yay!!! 

                   Selfie with Maria the abuelita :D she’s so cool! :D 


                                 Juan, the one legged convert.


Margaret is having a hard time right now she has moved back in with Carlos because she didn’t get the necessary help from the ward when she broke her leg. So if you could pray for her it’d be helpful :D 

 Here’s a pic from the ward activity, they are dancing the Cuaca. The fluffy haired teenager is Andrea Cardenas, and pink shirt dude is Jose Miguel our gangster convert :D ha-ha he said he loved that dance, I didn’t think he’d be good at it, but he really is. Ha-ha He says he'll teach me it when I come back.  I also won the sack race, and got 2nd in the obstacle course at our ward party  

 
 
                                               Old Church, because she knows I love them.

 
                                                                      Hna Goulding

 

No comments:

Post a Comment