Monday 4 January 2016

New Years At The Beach


 
 
We had a party on the beach on New Year’s!! It was so fun! I KILLED in ninja destruction. Elder woods was the one who eventually got me out. I went into a full split and someone made a sound and I looked away and he got me out! I was so surprised! Elder Woods and I claimed the championship.
 
 
 
 
 
 First pic of 2016 :)
 
 
Natalya is getting baptized on the 9th of January, but Diego, her brother, has to wait an extra week because he missed church, well see what happens :)
 
 We saw a double rainbow after a hard lesson :D we called the guy an adulterer and he told us we were always welcome in his home because we are good people haha weird... :)
 
 
We’ve been teaching Alejandra a lot this week, she is the sister of a recent convert and is looking for peace. She is super timid and has lots of fear. We are teaching her the restauraccion again tonight and I’m super excited for it. It’s so cool seeing the changes in people’s eyes. They start to shine, it’s awesome! I’ve seen that change in Alejandra lots, especially since she started praying and reading a little in the Book of Mormon. My favorite lesson to teach is plan of salvation because of the way it connects everything together. I love how it makes sense of everything. :)
 
Love you forever!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment