Friday 25 December 2015

Best Service Project Ever!


Guess what? We don’t work at all on Christmas! I’m going to Loma, to spend most of the day at the beach with Hermana Law, Hill, and all of them! Yay! I wish I was coming home!  Next Christmas I'll be almost home, I think I should get triple presents the next Christmas though. ;)

We taught a girl last night and one of the first things she said was, "I want to be baptized by water the right way." I was like, perfect well we are preparing a baptism for the 9th of January, and she was like sign me up! Ha-ha so cool .
 
 I love Christmas! :) Definitely not the same here :P but I did get to decorate two Christmas trees for service projects :) We asked if we could help them with anything and they said, "yes please decorate my tree", I was like yay!  I love Christmas time!
 
 
 



 In this picture of the yarn covered human, an object lesson de zona went wrong. He tried to jump onto the net, it was supposed to support him but... it didn’t: D funniest thing ever! Poor guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment